Summary of Autopsy Findings:
- Victim is 5’9″ with hazel eyes and brown hair. Caucasian. Approximately 190 lbs. 38 years of age with no remarkable features.
- Victim has deep lacerations covering back. Wounds suggest large knives were used. Lacerations are different size and penetration, suggesting multiple knifes.
- Blood loss suggests all wounds suffered pre-mortem.
- Victim has a dark contusion around neck, suggesting he was hanged for a period of time. Burst blood vessels in eyes confirm asphyxiation and trauma from hanging, but also not fatal. It appears, from the varying patterns of the contusion, he was hanged repeatedly, and probably lost consciousness.
- Contents of the stomach: semi-digested pizza and beer with trace amounts of Xanax. Based on digestion, victim would have eaten approximately 3 hours prior to death. Contents also included the victim’s testicles, undigested. It appears they were eaten less than an hour before death.
- The victim’s genitalia was severed. The penis was forcefully inserted in victim’s rectum. The wound and bleeding show this occurred before death. The wound pattern shows it was a serrated knife and severe trauma indicates the penis and scrotum were removed after several tries leading to an almost hacking wound pattern.
- Cause of death: self inflicted gunshot wound to the head. GSR present on hands, skin, and clothing. Angle of bullet and trauma confirm victim shot himself.
- Victim is Jason Styburn. 38 years old. No immediate family or connections. Body was discovered by landlord approximately 24 hours postmortem. Landlord was coming to collect overdue rent and found the body and called it in.
- Rigor mortis suggested victim had been dead for at least one day. Landlord unaware of any connections, said victim “kept to himself, never brought anyone home, rarely talked, but did seem to go out at all hours of the night.”
- Search of phone records showed thousands of texts to different numbers. Texts suggest relationships and dating, often with victim barely responding and all ending with an agreement for another date.
- Most recent text thread, with over 3,000 text messages were to Alison O’Neill. According to phone records, she is the last person to see Styburn alive
- Suspect is female, 40 years old, no police record. According to phone records, she and Styburn were getting pizza. Conversations in text suggest an ongoing relationship. Landlord confirmed he had never seen her before.
- Search of phone numbers have revealed connection to missing person cases – all female.
- All missing persons have similar profile: new in town, active online dating profiles, brunette, aged 38-45.
- Search of suspects’ home revealed:
- Pictures of her and Styburn
- Love letters from Styburn
- A note written in (victim’s confirmed) blood: “Please love me again”
- Private journal with details of relationship with Styburn
- Suspect’s Phone revealed ongoing complaints from her to coworker about feeling she is being stalked, and seeking advice to feel safe.
- Possible Vigilante situation?
- We the people find Alison O’Neill not guilty of the murder of Jason Styburn
- Heroic “Black Widow” not guilty of all charges!
- Serial Killers beware, Black Widow is Not Guilty!
- Most Absurd Trial Ever: He Kills Them, She Kills Him, She is Free
- Dexter – Move Over, Black Widow Released